“Life is life. 75% of what we do is ordinary maintenance work. So work your butt off to make sure the remaining 25% really sparkles!”

_______________________________________________________________________

I really believe in hard work, in creating something that we can be proud of.

The purpose of doing this is not to show off,

it is to stretch ourselves out of our personal comfort zone,

to keep growing and to stay young in spirit.

So go ahead…

Work your butt off,

Have a lot of fun doing it!

Advertisements